Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Books I have read so far this year.

So I thought I would list the books I have read so far this year. I have read both real books and ebooks, all have been a good read. I've read eBooks on both iBooks and Kindle, boths apps are good but I do think the book animation on iBooks is really cool.


So here they are:
  • Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell.
  • Dressed to Kill - Charlotte Madisson.
  • Innocent - Scott Turow.
  • Pandora's Star - Peter F Hamilton.
  • The Botty Rules - Nigel Botterill.
  • Moab is my Washpot - Stephen Fry.
  • Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.
  • The Fry Chronicles - Stephen Fry.
I think there is a good mixture of fiction and non fiction here. My favorite non fiction was The Botty Rules (Kindle edition) and my favorite fiction was Unseen Academicals by Terry Practchett, a great fun read which had me laughing out loud a few times whilst I was reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment