Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 March 2010

The weekend gone and the week ahead!

I enjoyed a restful weekend after a busy week in work. Sunday brought us a stunning day and I spent the day with Rebecca, Barney and the family on a long walk from Budleigh to Otterton Mill and back. It was the first truly spring like day of the year, the sun was out and it was pleasantly warm.We had lunch at Otterton Mill , lunch was brilliant the menu was good and the food was filling and just what we needed after a three mile walk.


By the time we walked back to the cars we had almost walked six miles, I was impressed Barney made it around the circuit, he enjoyed himself out in the sun but he knackered by the time we got home. He hasn't even woken me up the last two mornings!


For all of Barney's fans out there here is a picture of him with his Mummy and our niece.









The week back at Spicer Road has been busy, seeing my patients has been a pleasure and some patients have presented with some complex problems that need repairing. I'm looking forward to solving these problems and repairing the smiles for these patients. I also had the chance to review one of my smile makeover cases today and my patient was still overjoyed with the results that we achieved. Two years in and the result still looks great. I really enjoy this kind of dental work, I just wish I could do it more often. It is really satisfying when you can get great results like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment