Search This Blog

Thursday 21 January 2010

Some places I've travelled to

I thought that on this cold, windy and rainy winter's night I would post some pictures of some warm and sunny places I've travelled to over the last few years.

Camps Bay, Cape Town.


To begin with, Rebecca and I went on our honeymoon to South Africa, we travelled to Cape Town and stayed in a wonderful boutique guest house The Four Rosmead  and then travelled on the Eastern Cape where we went to  the Pumba Private Game Reserve . This was a holiday of a lifetime and we had an absolutely amazing time here and would love to visit here again.





Some pictures of our lodge at Pumba Game Reserve and some of the wildlife.


Over the last few years I have travelled to America and explored the National Parks in Utah and the states to the West of the Rockies.

Here are some pictures of Yellowstone National Park, Teton National Park near Jackson and Arches National Park and Canyonlands near Moab, Utah.




























I hope these great pictures will brighten up your evening on a cold winter's night!


No comments:

Post a Comment